03 July 2012

Macaron Workshop

Last saturday I was lucky to attend a workshop in a patisserie in Amsterdam, Patisserie Tout. This is a well known patisserie for its macaroons as well as for its chocolate bonbons and other specialties.


That was my first experience with macarons, until then I just had eaten this little pretty delicatessen bought in shops or eaten in some events.


All they do is are really delicious, I tried 10 different flavors of macarons, I could not say which one was better, all of them were nice, even the less common flavors such as black truffle or tomato and basil.


I could not taste the chocolate bonbons, but they really looked gorgeous, and I do not think they would disappointed me, that means I have to go back!


Here is the only one picture I took of the 16 macarons I took home, I just can say they tasted amazing. Filled with chocolate ganache with touches of coconut and raspberry flavor.


I am looking forward to make macarons at home, I was expecting they were more difficult to make!

Raquel

---  ---

6 comments:

  1. Que envidia!
    Me encantaria hacer un curso de estos!!
    ya quiero ver la entrada de tus macarons.
    Un beso
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qué envidia!!!!A mi también me encantaría poder asistir a cursos de este tipo....seguro que estaban riquísimos porque la pinta que tienen....vaya!!!
    Hace unos días dejé un regalito para ti en mi blog: http://arielscake.blogspot.com.es/
    Como veo que aún no te has pasado, es por si no te hubieses avisado!!!o mi comentario anterior, que ahora no lo encuentro parece que se ha evaporado!!!
    Pásate cuando quieras
    Un beso!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué bonitos han quedado, a mi me cuesta mucho hacerlos, nunca me salen tan bien, tendré que seguir practicando. Los tuyos han quedado preciosos y seguro que buenísimos, felicidades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que delicia de entrada y que buena pinta tiene todo.
    Saludos gatunos...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Qué colores más vivos!! Hay uno que tiene pinta de sandía....jajaja
    LA experiencia tuvo que ser única! Un saludo!!

    ReplyDelete