12 August 2012

Cup&Cake Barcelona, Cakes with Love...



On the 145th Enric Granados Street in Barcelona is located Cup&Cake Barcelona, a cosy, pleasant and nice place to enjoy a cupcake or a delicious coffee. 

I've been there twice now and I love this place, with a nordic style and friendly service. They have a large veriery of cupcakes and cakes, and the prices are correct according this kind of places, up to 2,50 eur for a cupcake.




I totally recommend you this place, not only for a cupcake but also to enjoy a nice coffee in a warm atmosphere. And what you also should to know they have a recognition by the Speciality Coffee Association of Europe (SCAE), their coffee is 100% organic, I can assure you it tastes lovely and has a cool presentation.

On the number 19th of the same street is located Brunch&Cake Barcelona, where you can enjoy a nice breakfast and at noon you can have a tempting brunch with pancakes, pizzas, salads, creative sandwiches... and of course their known cupcakes and cakes. I had no chance to get in, but is already on my list for my next visit to the city.

They also have a second point of Cup&Cake close to Plaça Catalunya and Plaça Universitat, 79th Tallers Street,  it is a take away, there is no place to sit, but is also a perfect place to take your cupcake and enjoy it on the street.




Let me know your opinion if you have the chance to go!

Raquel

---  ---

No comments:

Post a Comment